Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 5515

Well, today is the 5515 day I've been alive. I've been doing well with my Bible reading plan so far. In the introduction to the reading plan, Professor Horner says that once you read 10 chapters a day for awhile, you will feel like you've been starving yourself. It really is true. It's amazing to read 10 chapters from completely different parts of the Bible and see how they all work together.

I am not looking forward to midterms this week at school. Ugh. I guess it's good motivation to do well so I won't have to take finals in June. I have been convicted a lot lately about witnessing at school. It can be hard to stand out in a good way. It seems like people either stand out in a bad way or blend in with the world. I am praying that God will help me to do a better job of being in the world but not of the world

I really need to get back to running. I've only run a handful of times since cross country has been over. Although I'll probably be running this week because that's what I do to relieve stress and midterms will probably create a lot of that.

Well, I should probably clean my room and study now...

No comments:

Post a Comment